Self-care can change the world.
Get self-care tools and practices
so you can make your mark.
Self-care should fill your well.
Great self-care should be a reflection of your bold vision for a more compassionate, just, sustainable – and fun – world. And it should begin with your real, lived experience. I know for a fact that you can’t build a better world if you’re treating yourself like crap.
And you, beloved one, are here to do great things. Here, you’ll find the tools and knowledge that will let you do your important healing, change-making, impactful work with more effectiveness, greater purpose, and with hella joy.
Want an awesome self-care practice?
This is no cookie-cutter self-care. It’s about pure delight, gritty action and abundant inspiration that fits into your actual life.
This toolkit includes 3 modules to build your self-care practice from the ground up. Infuse your life with healing that’s holistic, personal, and doable.
Want a wholehearted meditation practice?
Meditation can be compassionate, easeful, transformative. Make your practice a refuge that’s loving and liberatory.
This course contains more than 20 audio practices, two e-books, plus two video masterclasses, in addition to gorgeous bonuses!
Want more everyday magic? These signature workshops are your golden ticket.
For each workshop, your tuition includes:
- Link to an on-demand workshop video recording (with forever-access!)
- PDF e-book of my workshop slides
- A workbook to support your learning
In this workshop, we’ll:
- Uncover the narratives that keep us small and afraid of our power — and tools to flip the script.
- Cultivate practices to support all dimensions of ourselves and our self-care during times of grief, loss, fear, and uncertainty.
- Hone our intuition and inner alignment in order to take skillful action that’s wholehearted and effective.
Creating the Everyday Sacred
In this workshop, we’ll:
- Investigate essential questions to ask yourself to identify what is personally sacred to you.
- Explore ways to clear literal and figurative clutter to make space for more of what’s meaningful.
- Gain practices for crafting ritual and practice, as well as practices for paring down what isn’t serving you.
The Heavenly Abodes of the Heart
In this workshop, we’ll :
- Dive deep into The Four Heavenly Abodes: compassion, sympathetic joy, equanimity, and lovingkindness.
- Explore what they are and how they fit into meditation practice.
- Gain perspective on how to cultivate these states in everyday life and for self-healing.
Praise from Christy’s students:
On Real Self-Care:
“It’s truly beautiful. I love how you broke it all down and offered up examples from your own life. The prompts help the reader create and navigate their way through their own process, all while being reminded that they are their own expert on how their self-care will look and feel.”
– Olwen Wilson, Healing Guide and Yoga Teacher, echorootswellness.com
“The word that comes to mind when I think about Christy is sacred. Her vision for self-care is contagious. The way she holds space for you is precious. Spending time with her is undoubtedly transformation.”
– Ashley Beaudin, Leadership Mentor + Heart Encourager, ashleybeaudin.com
On Hella Metta:
“I started Hella Metta when I was visiting a sick family member, and the course was helpful in helping me remember and actively practice loving feelings, making my visit a really positive and loving experience. I felt that the delight I took in this daily receiving was a self-care act in itself.”
— Emily Van Engel, artist, emilyvanengel.com
“Doing [Christy’s course] was wonderful. Christy know just how to present the information that will touch your heart, mind and soul. It is beautiful to be able to find some great guidance and advice for Self Care at a very busy time of the year.”
– Kerry-Jean Watson
“As someone who’s been focused on finding her way through complicated grief for a while now, I can tell you how deeply grateful I am to have found Christy’s work. Her voice is so warm, gentle, and real; like a good friend or sister who’s unafraid to reach a person in the dark waters and guide them to shore. Or, more precisely, suggest solid ways for that person to (re)discover the resilience and refuge within themselves that’s always there, within the breath and silence.
Christy has helped me know and remember that I am worthy of my healing process and empowered me to begin to craft my particular water wings. In therapy, my word has always been buoyancy; without learning good self care, I couldn’t be making that genuine. And she doesn’t forget about the vital nature of connectedness, the giving that flows back and forth once we know how to replenish our wells.”