Welcome to March and this month’s Sacred Circle.
In these posts, I share the most potent (and favorite) self-care practices and resources from my practice and around the web.
Do you have a favorite self-care resource? Zip me a tweet! (and use the hashtag #SacredCircle to tell me about it.)
New from Me:
This month I’m hosting a free mini-course + free workshop!
- Joy is an act of insurrection
- 5 Questions to Dissolve Overwhelm
- How to Simplify Your Life – without throwing away half your stuff
- 6 Benefits of Simplifying Your Life
- Guest post: Equanimity in the face of uncertainty
Collective Care Series:
What I’m reading:
What I’m listening to:
Best advice podcast ever: Dear Sugar Radio
The Hamilton Mixtape | Fun Home: the musical Soundtrack
What I’m watching:
What I’m doing in my practice:
Drinking loads of ginger kombucha
I love these bags (I have the backpack and use it for everything)
Don’t forget to grab your seat for the free course!
Organized under Sacred Circle.