Create a Vessel for Magic:
body-based practices for intuitive brilliance
If you’re looking to shake off the cobwebs, clear away doubt and judgment – and enjoy a taste of your intuitive brilliance…
If you are looking for tools to support your intuitive wisdom, body-based practices offer a doorway in, right now, just as you are….
And if you’re ready to finally honor and own the expertise and wisdom you already hold – and build a more intimate relationship with a truly magical vessel: your own body…
You are in the right place, my dear!
In honor of spring, I’m hosting a live, online workshop to unpack all of this – and ground ourselves in the nourishment, allyship, and wisdom to be found in our own bodies. We’ll gather on April 17th at 10am Pacific! (A replay will be available if you can’t join live.)
Because you are already a precious vessel for magic.
You’ll learn to:
- Cultivate mindfulness by using the breath as an ally.
- Engage subtle energy through the chakras.
- Get unstuck and come home to your body through simple movement practices.
- Password-protected access to the live, online workshop – and a recording of the workshop to keep!
- Cheat-sheets and a workbook for easy reference and ongoing practice.
- Three sweet audio meditations to take your practice further.
- Plenty of time to ask questions live!
- Secret, exclusive bonuses. (Shh! They’re going to be *really* good.)
This is for people of all:
- skill levels; no experience required.
- abilities; if you have a mind and body, this workshop is for you.
- faiths; connect with your own spirit, nothing more or less.
Once you sign up, you’ll get the link and password to join the workshop.
I can’t wait to see you there.
Hi, I’m Christy Tending!
I’m a self-care mentor for rebellious humans who want to build a more compassionate world. I’m also a mama, a climate justice activist, and a writer. In my free time, I enjoy frolicking in redwoods, soaking in hot springs, and hanging out with my feral cats, Dorothy & Harriet.
I live in Oakland, California with my gorgeous family, and I make my online home at ChristyTending.com.