I write a lot about lovingkindness meditation – and the role it plays in my self-care practice. It’s less well-known than its compatriot, mindfulness meditation, but it’s deeply powerful. This form of heart training builds resilience in difficult times, and deepens our capacity for joy in the good times. Which is why I’ve assembled this free meditation toolkit. Read on to get your copy…
But if you’ve been putting off beginning a meditation practice – or just aren’t sure how to get started – I have a special free gift for you. It’s possible for you, even if you’re a total beginner, to discover heartfelt meditation in my free lovingkindness toolkit!
Meditation doesn’t have to feel like a struggle… Meditation can be an act of kindness, and the path to deeper compassion for yourself – and the most beloved beings in your life.
(I’ll show you how.)
Inside the free lovingkindness meditation toolkit you’ll find:
- Step-by-step instruction for beginning lovingkindness practice.
- Personalized worksheets to fully customize your meditation experience.
- Everything you need to begin a compassionate meditation practice that starts in your own heart, for your own precious self.
You’ll also receive:
- A mini practice journal, so you can track and reflect on your practice – turning it into a beautiful experiment!
- Instructions for the therapeutics of sitting, so your meditation can be even more comfortable.
This simple toolkit introduces lovingkindness meditation in a clear and concise way, and gives you a place to begin with this potent and sweet practice.
Particularly in times of grief, fear and overwhelm, lovingkindness offers a sweet experience of interconnection. As it turns out, we’re all really seeking the same thing: to feel loved, to feel safe, and to live with a sense of ease.
Snuggle up to your own heart through mindful, sincere practice.
Still have questions? Maybe I’ve answered them in one of these blog posts:
Organized under Lovingkindness.